Employers know that healthy, happy, and engaged workers are more productive throughout the day. That knowledge has encouraged the development and implementation of workplace wellness programs, an increasingly important way to increase productivity, promote a healthy workplace, and build a positive culture. Some of these programs are fairly straightforward and include things such as corporate-sponsored exercise programs, while others reach further to address chronic issues that can cause stress in the workplace. Look out for continued changes to the corporate approach to wellness, starting with these six trends.
1. Holistic Approach Gains Ground
2. Personalized Plans Increase Engagement
3. Sleep Habits for a Better Work Day
4. Improved Access to Mental Health Services
5. Consumer Technology Takes Center Stage
6. Incentivized Wellness Programs Go a Long Way